Sunday, July 6, 2008

Greetings From Omaha

Hey everyone,

I just set up my blog to do "mobile blogging." Basically what that means is that I can send a text message from my phone to my blog. So, what does that mean? It means that, hopefully, and I say hopefully, my blog will be updated more often. They will be shorter posts, but more frequent. Well, so much for that.

Right now, we are getting ready to do concert number two out of four for today! We are in Omaha, Nebraska now and will be in Hastings, Nebraska tonight.

July 4th was great... we got to be part of the Parade in Albert Lea, MN, on the 3rd, and then performed a concert there by Fountain Lake right after the parade. On the 4th, we went back to Albert Lea for fireworks over the Lake. Awesome!

Well, pastor is introducing us. Gotta go!

Michael

No comments: