Sunday, January 10, 2010

India Trip

Hey everyone,

It has been eons since I last posted here. As you all know, the India Children's Choir never did make it to the United States in 2009 due to complications with getting their visas, and so this space went unused.

But... in less than 24 hours, I am planning to board a flight back to India! And... I am planning to be there until the middle of March, and I plan to put this space to good use... hopefully pictures, maybe some video clips, and lots of narration of our trip.

2010 is the 100th year anniversary of the Gospel coming to the Hmar people. Big celebrations are being planned, and I and my group will be a part of a few of them. It is sure to be an exciting time, so stay tuned.

If you know of anyone else who would be interested in reading about this trip to India, please feel free to let them know about this blog.

Michael Esh

No comments: