Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Latest News About ICC 2009

I'm sure a lot of you have been wondering what the latest news is on the 2009 India Children's Choir visa situation.

The reason that you have not heard anything from me for a while is because nothing really new has happened... no good news, no bad news.

So the kids and leaders are doing the same thing that those of us on the United States side of this thing are doing... waiting.

I talk to the leaders in India every day or two, and they and the kids are doing fine... playing, eating, sleeping, and of course, rehearsing.

So, not much of an update, but that's what we know. Keep praying!

On a more personal note, since this is my personal blog, my brother, Marv, and I have been here in Colorado Springs since Monday. We have just been doing odd jobs around the office... everything on the ICC side of things is kind of on hold until we get word that the kids are on their way.

We spent Friday and Saturday in Aspen, Colorado, taking in some of the events at the Winter X Games. We even got to see live, in person the first ever double backflip on a snowmobile. It was incredible! A lot of fun in the mountains!

No comments: